jueves, 27 de junio de 2013


Back talking



As you know I’m not a teacher, and my experience about back talk whit teacher is when I was at middle school as a student, it happened in my geography class, the teacher called two of my classmates twice because they were talking in all class in the third time he ask them to go out and didn’t let them to go in his class for one week. 

That was all the teacher did, I think it didn’t work at all because happened again whit other classmates.
In other and I had other teacher, in his class, History, nobody used to talk, because he really find the way to keep us attend to his class, his class was really interesting, everybody enjoyed it .

So in think the key is prepare the class make it interesting and enjoyable to our students.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario